Pages

Mar 18, 2010

Spring 2010 Essentials

Spring is here! The last two days were sunny during the morning here in California, oh I love Spring! It's my favorite Season along with Fall :) so in order to have our wardrobes ready for this lovely Season, here are some essential pieces I wanted to share with you:
❉ ✿ ✿ ❉ ✿ ✿ ❉
Ya es primavera aquí en California, me encanta la primavera es mi estación favorita junto con el Otoño :) Para tener tu closet listo para esta linda temporada, aqui te dejo con algunas piezas esenciales:

*Spring - Summer Essentials*

1. Mixing patterns: I think that the best way to pull off this trend, is combining 1 bold print + 1 simple pattern, for example: Florals + stripes / Florals + polka dots / Stripes + Polka dots (tiny ones), etc. See looks below.

1. Mezclar patterns (rayas, estampados, etc.) Pienso que la mejor manera de llevar esta tendencia es combinando 1 print fuerte + 1 estampado simple, por ejemplo: Flores + rayas / Flores + puntitos / Puntitos + Rayas /etc. Ver looks de abajo

2. Lace bodysuits: Lingerie used as everyday clothing is a very popular trend these days, but again if you combine it with a more sophisticated piece, it's going to look great or if your style is more urban-grunge, wear it with a pair of denim shorts and it would look great too.

2. Los bodysuits: la ropa de encaje tipo lenceria esta de moda, pero si la combinas con alguna prenda mas sofisticada, puedes obtener un look super lindo o si tu estilo es mas urbano-grunge, entonces unos shorts de denim lucirán perfectos también.

3. A white blazer! This is a 'must' in every closet, I love the way it looks with shorts.

3. Un blazer en color blanco! es una prenda indispensable en cualquier closet, me encanta como lucen con shorts.
1-2-3

4. A little cardigan or blazer over a bodysuit: As I said before the body suit is back! You can find it in different fabrics and colors now, I love the lacy ones under a cardigan or boyfriend blazer.

4.Un pequeño cardigan o blazer sobre un bodysuit: Como lo dije anteriormente el body suit esta de regreso! Puedes encontrarlos en diferentes colores y telas, a mi me encantan debajo de un boyfriend blazer o cardigan.

5. The Romper is also back, I've seen it in every magazine as well as on the street; my favorites are the floral rompers along with the ones made out of cotton, lace and eyelet fabric.

5. El Romper (enterizo corto) está de regreso también, lo he visto en muchas revistas así como a las chicas en la calle; mis favoritos son los floreados y los hechos con encaje, algodón y tela eyelet.
4-5
5. The Romper is back!
6. Patterns are perfect for Spring, polka dots, little stars, hearts, STRIPES, you can wear them with solids or mix them with other tiny patterns. See the moodboard 6 :)

6. Los estampados y gráficos son perfectos para la primavera, pequeños circulos, estrellitas, corazones, y Rayas mezclados con otras piezas de color solido u otras piezas con gráficos pequeños. Ver el collage 6 :)
6

7. Ethnic and whimsical prints are also hot! The great thing about them is the versatility. They also make any outfit stand out. Look at this beautiful printed dress in 3 different looks!

7. Los estampados étnicos están muy de moda estos días! Lo bueno de ellos es la versatilidad. Pueden hacer que cualquier outfit resalte. Mira este lindo vestido estampado en tres looks distintos!
7
8. Florals are always on fashion, and of course Spring is the perfect season! Mini dresses, ruffled hems, tiared skirts, you name it! Everything dreamy and femenine! And the floral romper! Isn't it cute?

8. Las flores siempre estan de moda y mas aun en Primavera! Mini vestidos, faldas con vuelos, etc. Todo lo romántico y femenino esta de moda! Y por supuesto no podía faltar nuevamente el romper floreado, que les parece?
8
9. As I said before all kind of romantic and dreamy dresses are hot for Spring! Pale colors or pastels, neutrals...
If you want to give this romantic look a little grunge touch, just add elements like hats, boyish boots, accessories, etc.

9. Como dije anteriormente, todo lo romántico y femenino, especialmente los vestidos, están de moda para la primavera! Colores pálidos o pasteles, neutrales...Si quieres darle a este look romántico un toque grunge, solo tienes que agregrar elementos como el sombrero, las botas masculinas, accesorios, etc.
9
10. Denim: Light denim is another must have for Spring, pair it with a lovely mini dress, a feminine top, or a romantic mini skirt (tutu), or just a denim mini dress, I mean, there are hundreds of options...

10. El denim liviano es otro 'must' esta Primavera, usalo con un mini dress, una blusa femenina o una mini romantica tipo tutu, o simplemente un mini vestido de denim, hay muchas opciones...
10

11. Shoes!: Platform shoes, clogs, beaded sandals, lace up sandals, etc. I know that not everyone likes clogs, but I think that the ones for this Season are kind of cute and I like the way they look with romantic & flowy dresses. What do you think? Would you wear them? Here are some of my favorites shoes!

11. Zapatos! Plataformas, zuecos, sandalias con piedritas, sandalias que se amarran, etc. Se que no a todas les gustan los zuecos pero los que he visto hasta ahora me han parecido lindos y me gusta como lucen con vestidos románticos y con vuelos. Que les parece? Se los pondrían? Aqui les dejo algunos de mis zapatos favoritos!
11
Hope you like my little selection. I also wanted to thank everyone who participated on the Modcloth giveaway! All the looks you girls created are super cute! I'll be announcing the winner as soon as possible. Stay tuned :) I'll also get in touch with the winner via email or blog. Thanks a lot and hope you have a great day!
xoxo
❉ ✿ ✿ ❉ ✿ ✿ ❉
Espero que les guste mi pequeña selección. También quería agradecerles por participar en el concurso de Modcloth! Todos los looks que han creado son hermosos! Estaré anunciando al ganador (ra) tan pronto como sea posible. Esten atentos :) También me pondre en contacto con el ganador (ra) ya sea por email o blog. Mil gracias y espero que tengan un lindo día!
xoxo
Photos 1-2-3-4-5: Urban Outfitters
Photo 5-Romper: Free people
Photo 6: Urban Oufitters & Asos
Photo 7: EllaPeru
Photo 8: Free People-Urban Outfitters
Photo 9: Free People
Photo 10: H&M
Photo 11: Free people
Collages & Denim looks: Boho Market
Follow BOHO MARKET

60 comments:

  1. Mhmmmm... Love the first woodes wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fabulous photos make me want to shop....now! I love mixing patterns. It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...i love all three looks in #9....yummy!

    i wish i could just have you come over and go through my closet and put together all kinds of fabulousness for me!!!!

    happy thursday sweets...isn't our cali weather the best right now!

    xxoo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Por acá se está instalando el otoño...y no me gusta!!! :o(
    Divina tu selección de prendas, especialmente los vestiditos.
    Y yo adoro los zuecos: tengo algunos diseñados y realizados por mí!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florals, eyelits, brights...looking forward to it all! Not a fan of clogs though.

    PS: enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait for Spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! You got everything that is on fashion for spring in one post =) Love the floras, the neutrals, the jumpers and the lace suits... just not a big fan of clogs.
    Peace & Love

    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dressed in #9! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by, love the blog, clogs are gonna be everywhere

    want to link exchange?

    -He

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que buen post! me encanta todo lo que viene para este verano ñ_ñ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I can't wait to start wearing these trends, especially florals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the concept of your blog! x

    http://itslikeartillustration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love shoes! I think I need a new pair! Love your post!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love LOVE tribal prints and polka dots, so I'm glad they'll be big this year! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo I love the outfit in the second of the 8.. It's fabulous!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  16. YEOW! those are awesome looks, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will have to bookmark this page...I love your tips. You got everything covered. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will definitely be trying out most of these trends this season!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Spring as well.
    I live on the Shore in New Jersey.
    So Spring and Summer are THE SEASONS.

    I am totally digging on all your looks you put together.
    I have been playing around with mixing patterns lately.
    And getting my Spring // Summer looks together.
    I definately need to go shopping for a few new items though.

    Peace Love && Lipstick
    XX
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute this is!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love love love this post! So helpful and definitley inspiring. I love what you said about lace bodysuits - I'm obsessed with them

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Todos los estampados de los que hablas en el número 6 son de mis favoritos :)

    que post para mas útil!

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post darling...I'd been searching for a perfect denim shirt but still have no luck yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for your sweet comment and I'm loving these spring looks :) Happy Friday! xx

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh i absolutely love this!!
    all the florals!! so wonderful!
    such a good post!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so stunning! :) yes, floral always on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey!
    I checked your work from the slideshow and it looks great :))

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh sweet pea, these are adorable!!! love em!!!

    Where are the first 3 outfits from number 8 from?? Do you know?? Oh and also the 5th sandals in number 11?? I love it! I want to go shoppin now! haha!

    Lovely! thanks for sharing!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this post! Thank you for putting up the list! And all the photos. Must be alot of work!

    I love everything that you mention about this season Spring trend. If only I can get one item of every thing! I especially like 7 and 9. Because I don't own them! Would also love to try on a lace bodysuit. But I think it might itch? HAHA.

    I'm inspired to do an entry like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love Spring too and these are some great tips! Love your blog also!

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  32. So much great info here! Thank you for the tips and ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. thank you fro stopping by my blog! I am glad you did because your blog is really awesome!! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow thanks for sharing - loving it all xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, this post is perfection! I plan on wearing rompers, wedges, blazers, and tailored shorts for most of the summer - loving those looks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!! I'm so glad you girls find this post helpful & inspiring :) it really makes me happy to read your comments, thank you so much!!
    About the places to find these pieces, I included a description at the end of this post with the name of each store. Thanks again for commenting and hope you all have a lovely weekend!
    xoxo
    Giovanna

    Gracias a tod@s por sus lindos comentarios!! Me alegra mucho saber que este post las ha ayudado e inspirado un poquito, me hace muy feliz leer sus comentarios. Mil gracias!
    Acerca de los lugares donde encontrar los looks que muestro en este post, incluí una descripción en la parte final del post donde está el nombre de las tiendas donde pueden encontrar todos los looks de las fotos. Muchas gracias nuevamente por sus comentarios!
    Que tengan un lindo fin de semana!
    Besos
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for stopping by, Giovanna! I LOVE the rompers, but am wondering whether or not a 35 year-old can pull one off?!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hola Giovanna
    me ha gustado muchisimo tu blog, es muy prolijo y lleno de informacion sobre moda....muy bueno!

    ReplyDelete
  39. hey, great post! very acknowledging. you should try joining independent fashion blogger's links a la mode weekly roundup, seriously, this post is very acknowledging. more people should see this!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is a fabulous post! Thanks you for all of the suggestions and ideas. I am re-evaluating my spring wardrobe now and deciding what to purchase to mix in with what I have. Def will need to get some patterned dresses and short cardigans.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow, this is so inspiring! I love all the photos you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love floral prints! Nice post!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh what a great roundup and I agree with you on everything... just had a big big shopping trip to update my closet for spring.... :) many stripes, flowy dresses, lace, platform shoes... :) plus I also think gold accessorizes will be super big this year! Great blog! Thanks for coming by me and commenting! Have a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fabulous Spring trend recap. I've been on the hunt for the perfect white blazer myself!

    ReplyDelete
  45. WOW! i really love ur blog!
    check out mines and tell me if y wanna exchange links :)?
    xxx
    looking forward 2 receiving Ur answer!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for your sweet comment.

    I didn't know your blog before, but I'll definitely stop by again.

    - Signe

    ReplyDelete
  47. love everything!!!

    thanks for your comment :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. me encanta el post!!

    muchos besos
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great picks, especially the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awesome clothes!<3

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love all of these outfits! Just makes my wardrobe feel so inadequate.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hey first time i come across your blog ; love your photos lot of inspiration, i'll be visit ot more often :) check out my collages inspirations blog boubouteatime if you have time !
    a bientot !
    Boubou xx

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hey first time i come across your blog ; love your photos lot of inspiration, i'll be visit ot more often :) check out my collages inspirations blog boubouteatime if you have time !
    a bientot !
    Boubou xx

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great post... I love mixing patterns..especially stripes and florals..gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  55. beautiful! I looove playing with mixing patterns.

    ps. check out my blog:
    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. ill always be in love with blazers!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks for sharing! I love everything =)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I think I'll print out this post!! Great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I heart your comments ♥

Copyright @ BOHO MARKET. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign